Journey of My First Club.
I never thought I would have created a club in this college, but now I did. I want the team members of this club to be united. What do you think will happen if my hand and brain will start making their own decisions.
I'm not being partial to anyone. Each and every one of you is the same to me. No one is getting kicked out. I want you to learn and be better than we are.
The purpose of this club is to make us a better person than we are now. In a general day, we would have thought of learning web development and others, but we never acted on that thought. But now, this club is making that our job and we are made for that. Face it you joined computer science because you liked it or your parents forced you. But you are here. Now that you are here work on succeeding or using it.
Once you get something and you just throw it away just because you don't know how to use it, you are not capable of doing anything in your life.
Comments
Post a Comment